Checkout Point provides the complete solution to manage your distribution chain with precision and easiness. Hopper Van Sales Application is integrated with Checkout Progress cloud ERP so you don’t have to worry on backend process. With Checkout Point BI App, you can evaluate the risk, improve the productivity of employees, efficiency of routes, etc. With the advanced features, Hopper will be your perfect partner en-route.
how it works
Holds Customer Database, Item List, Price List, Inventory
Check stock in/stock out
Reporting and Monitoring
stock opening data and route information
sales invoices, sales return and stock close data
Manages Customer Relationship
Generate Sales Invoice
Stores timestamp location coordinates once sales person visit the customer and completes the transaction
START OF DAY
- Van Loading
- Download Data of Price, Stock and Route
- Selects Customer from Route
- Views Previous Orders and Payment
- Selects Item or scans Barcode
- Apply Discount Stock Updated
- Cash Invoice Print and collect Cash
- Credit Invoice copy printed
END OF DAY
- Stock and Cash Reconciliation
- Closing Summary printed
- Data uploaded
Measure Sales Personnel Efficiency and Plan ahead based on your sales Capabilities
Achieve Increased Sales Targets without increasing efforts or capabilities
Track sales activity with a clear visibility of your Supply Chain
Reduce risks for Losses and track the micro-trends in Sales Activity
Manage your Item List andPrice list centrally and avoid Customer grievances
Have the real-timedecision making power
Van Sales Management solution provided by Checkout Point FZCO is a tailored solution for Trading companies that aspire to reach maximum profitability via optimum utilization of current resources. Hopper Application allows for Real-time or Batch uploading option to directly enter Sales Invoice, Sales Return, etc from the Customers into the system. It also helps in tracking Sales Personnel performance and reduces the risk of any malicious activity. In a real-time scenario, Checkout Progress provides manager control over viewing current position of Sales staff on the field as well tracking performance metrics such as Invoice/Minute and Average time served per customer.
- Stock-in and Stock-out report against each Salesman
- Time duration spent at customer location and number of Invoices/Sales Return conducted
- 'Hit and Miss report' based on the Client Calls attended and missed in the route for the day
- Sales report provides an easy way to conduct a detailed comparison. Sales Report has numerous variables that can be set up by the manager as per requirement. The generated report is in a pivot format with 'drag and drop' column's to conduct the easy comparison of sales.
- The system provides a number of other reports that can be utilized for tracking various performance metrics.
- Our Application can work on any Android Device with a Network connection, for best use, utilise a device with at least 1 GB RAM and Android OS 4.4 Kitkat and above
- For optimum utilization of our application's features, we recommend a Bluetooth Receipt Printer. This printer once connected to the device can produce Invoices and Credit Receipts during transactions.
- You can either acquire this hardware from us or acquire a different hardware from any other vendor. We recommend conducting a compatibility check from our end for such devices prior to buying them.