how to upload an invoice done from poynt device to ERP? - Checkout Progress
Sales invoice punched in Poynt device is shown in the POS Sales details and in Pending Uploads. In pending uploads the system check whether the invoices can be uploaded or not.
- To upload, select Upload button. Uploads are done on a daily basis.
- If there is an error in uploads, you can see it by selecting Uploaded Errors. Errors occur mostly due to Under-stocking (company doesn't have enough inventory to do the transaction)
- Uploaded invoices are listed in the Sales invoices.
- Go to Navigation panel Sales Menu Sales invoices.
- Status of uploaded invoices is 'Unconfirmed'.
- To confirm, go to Navigation Panel Administration menu Stock Confirmation.
- Select the Transaction Type as Sales Invoices
- Click the Confirm button.